So, I’m a little late on the update of how my resolutions went in February but better late than never, right?!
#4. Read at least a book a month PARTIAL SUCCESS!
#16. Cook one new meal a month SUCCESS!
#19. Begin and finish one (non-house related) project a month SUCCESS!
#21. Go to church at least twice a month SUCCESS!
Ongoing Items Worked On This Month:
#1. Quit working retail
#6. Lose 20 lbs.
#8. Finish the bathroom
#15. Garden more
#17. Spend more time with Eddie
#18. Go on dates with Jerry
#24. Learn more about photography
#27. Explore Rochester
#30. Blog about it
Okay, okay, I’m not doing too hot on #30 but within the next few days I think you’ll learn to forgive me.
– I chose a very thick book for February and am almost finished with it. Maybe something a little thinner for March is in order?
– Mmm…chicken meatballs…we haven’t had them since then (ground chicken breast is EXPENSIVE!) but right now, my mouth is watering. And I totally got that done in record time (February 2nd!).
– I made a Valentine’s Day wreath and had every intention to blog about it but somehow it got lost in the shuffle of things. I may still post about it this month as well as doing my March project.
– We went to church three times this month, only twice on a Sunday.
– I applied for a new job last month. A real job. A big girl job. A non-retail job. Oohoohoo…I’m excited just thinking about it. 🙂
– P90X drained us and the bathroom reno stalled us. Working out this month happened but not in a successful manner.
– Not as successful as the the bathroom! It is moving along quite steadily and I may (fingers crossed) be able to take a bath for the first time in 3 years by next week! WOOOO!!!
– The gardening I did this past month has nothing to do with the great outdoors but rather this:
A buck and a half of bloom bliss! She is slowly opening now (as the sun has decided it’s cool to be seen) and I will post about her when she is fully bloomed. 🙂
– Spending more time with Eddie can be seen in the first picture of this post and also know that his Auntie Cate was in town recently and you know she gave him more lovin’s than one dog can handle. Exhausted.
– Dates with my boyfriend happened frequently this month and one such date led to him now being my FIANCE! Holler!
– Places explored in Rochester was some on foot but mostly web based. As I am now engaged and looking for a place to get hitched, I have found more restaurants and parks in the area that I want to visit than I have in the past 5 years of living in this city! I mean, virtual exploration counts, too. Doesn’t it?
– Yes, I have been a little MIA the past week or so but most of February was blogged through and I fully intend to keep it up and spice it up. Well, maybe not spice it up, that gives the BF the hiccups.
I hope to do a little lot better on my goals next month (namely the whole weight loss one – ugh). And who knows, maybe I’ll have a completely finished bathroom this time next month?
A girl can dream, right? 😉
PP How are your resolutions doing? Are you slacking like me or have you already met your goals? Let me know!